Thursday, June 25, 2015

A Day to Remember

A year ago today I returned home from one of the greatest moments of my life. I returned home from my LDS mission in San Antonio Texas. I don't think a day goes by that I don't talk about these two years. My experience in the mission field changed my life forever. My perspective is different. I wouldn't trade those two years I spent out there for anything. If I could help encourage you to do one thing, that would be to serve a mission. There is so much joy to be found in sharing the Gospel that it overpowers even the hardest of experiences that you may face.



1 comment:

  1. Hi everybody! Up in the top right hand corner of the page, just above my picture that shows up, you can recommend my blog on google plus with the button that has g+1. I would really appreciate it if you would click that button and help share my blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete